Hay DOLLS ♡ Recently I met another fashion blogger & stylist with exceptional style. I also has the amazing oppertunity to actually design her blog for her (so make sure to check that out). We decided to do interviews with each other so our readers can get a glimpse of other fashion bloggers. I hope you enioy.
KLARKE WRITES :
“Hello World! I am Klarke Monet Foreman, a middle child by birth but nothing about me is in the middle. I’ve just completed my first year of college and while embracing my real passion……..FASHION. I’ve always likes unique looks, from my hair to the way I sign my name. I could take a school dress code and exemplify class ans style. The way you look is the first impression of you, and lasting impressions for many. I’m currently employed at my favorite store, FOREVER21, an absolute heaven for an aspiring stylist. I get paid to shop for myself, while styling others. My goal is to become a celebrity stylist as well as teach. I love helping others by creating a look on the outside that matches the person on the inside. Don’t forget the name, you’ll hear it again.
Here are the questions I asked her:
Q: WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING?
1. I started blogging simply because I wanted to share my vision for my life to as many people as I can.
Q:WHO DO YOU LOOK AT FOR STYLE INSPIRATION?
2. Two people I look up to as my style inspiration are Janelle Monae and Lady Gaga. Janelle Monae rocks the tuxedo look. I think that is so classy. Lady Gaga inspires me because she dares to be different; not caring about what any being has to say. I love the both.
Q: HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE?
3. I describe my style as ‘Classic Edge.’
Q: WHAT IS ONE PIECE OF ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO PURSUE A CAREER IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY?
4. A piece of advice I would give to those who pursue a career in the fashion industry: 1.)”be prepared to accept criticism and rejection.” & “you can do ALL things through Christ that strengthens you.”
Q: WHAT IS ONE THING YOU COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
5. An essential style I couldn’t live without is my curling/flat iron. My hair has to look good at all times. If I’m dressing bummy one day, which is very seldom, my hair will be done! Lol.
Q:WHAT IS ONE STYLE ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE?
6. If I could give one style advice, it would be “not matching, is cute. But there’s a difference between being uniquely unmatched and tacky.”
Q:HOW DID YOU DEVELOP YOUR STYLE?
7. The way I developed my style, I began to try on items in Forever 21. Also I engaged more into Janelle Monae and Lady Gaga’s fashion, which played a major part in why my style is so different today.
Q: WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE? DESIGNER HIGH FASHION, VINTAGE OR HIGH STREET FASHION
8. Out of designer fashion, vintage, and high street fashion, I definitely choose high street fashion. I work at Forever 21, and I love the clothes that we sell. Also, it is affordable to the average person, and it could even be modeled in. Another cool thing is we sale items for any occasion, every season, and satisfies every customer. Forever 21 is my safe haven. Lol. I love it!
her blog: http://www.kaymoxieblog.wordpress.com