- Skater Skirt Saturday (petiteperfect.wordpress.com)
- Skater Skirts (tuesdaytheory.wordpress.com)
- Awesome Summer Trend! ❀ (artsyfartsyfashion.wordpress.com)
- Skater Skirt In Giraffe Print – ASOS (thewardrobeblog.wordpress.com)
- My flippy and flirty skirt (theclosetisours.wordpress.com)
As many of you all know, I love shopping at thrift stores and wearing vintage clothing. My number one reason that I love for shopping at thrift stores is that I am buying things that really no one else has and if someone does have it, it’s prob not where I live. If you haven’t tried thrifting, you totally should. Here are some things that I picked up today!
NEW GLASSES ♡ via www.firmoo.com !!! I was skeptical at first when I heard of this website ( I don’t even remember how I heard of it). This site has hundreds of glasses for you to choose from (prescription and non-prescription). In my case, since I’m basically blind, I have to have prescription glasses. I decided to start wearing glasses again because my contacts have been giving me trouble for the last couple of weeks. I even suffered from “pink eye”. It has horrible! Besides glasses can be an extra accessory to my outfits 😉 I absolutely 100% recommend this website if you’re looking for inexpensive and stylish frames!